Xeon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xeon

Online forum for the Xeon Group

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Want to join?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SpaceMarine
Admin
Admin
SpaceMarine

Number of posts : 2873

Want to join? Empty
PostSubject: Want to join?   Want to join? Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 12:53 am

If anyone wants to join please post here and we will contact you.

Thanks

SpaceMarine
Back to top Go down

Want to join? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to join?   Want to join? Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 8:31 pm

i wanna join, i wanna join!!!!

oh i already am hahaha!

lol

xxx
Back to top Go down
70mD

Want to join? Empty
PostSubject: positions   Want to join? Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 11:31 pm

im already joined, but id like to have a position in the alliance and take a more active part
Back to top Go down
SpaceMarine
Admin
Admin
SpaceMarine

Want to join? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to join?   Want to join? Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 12:08 am

hi 70mD, speak to hafacake if you want more responability in your wing, don't forget to register properally for full forum access.
Back to top Go down
isaac th

Want to join? Empty
PostSubject: alliance   Want to join? Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 3:31 pm

Razz wooooo i have join lol!
Back to top Go down
SpaceMarine
Admin
Admin
SpaceMarine

Want to join? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to join?   Want to join? Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 4:46 pm

Issac,

you need to click on the register button to access the full forum.

SM
Back to top Go down
xtreme

Want to join? Empty
PostSubject: Joining Alliance   Want to join? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 9:59 pm

I would like to join as well.
Back to top Go down
subzero

Want to join? Empty
PostSubject: .   Want to join? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 6:05 pm

Signed up under same user name, just needs to be activated.

I'm part of the Diplomacy of Wolves bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
alex rix

Want to join? Empty
PostSubject: helo xeon   Want to join? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:59 pm

hi everyone im going to regesta soon cant to dai as im just about to go out i will tomoro afro
Back to top Go down
doctorDo

Want to join? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to join?   Want to join? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 11:13 pm

Hi could i Join i have 300 troops in -90 wheat an hour and farm most people in my area exept those with the current pacts I am not a farm and fight till the end to stop being one Very Happy

I am incredibally active

I currently hold a WW on Ukx server and has loads of trops there but as a roman

I would be a great benefit to ur ally and will teach what it means to be experienced

Doctor_downes
Back to top Go down
smiley

Want to join? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to join?   Want to join? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 2:49 pm

Thanx for letting me join. lol! afro flower elephant study farao king queen jocolor geek scratch rendeer santa cherry albino sunny Sleep rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken clown pirat tongue silent pale alien cat monkey pig cyclops @ No I love you Suspect Like a Star @ heaven What a Face Neutral Arrow Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea Razz Mad Laughing Cool Shocked Surprised Sad Smile Very Happy
Back to top Go down
B.S.M X

Want to join? Empty
PostSubject: Oh, shizzle.   Want to join? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 6:48 pm

Hey guys, it's me B.S.M, i'm XEON-BTB's Head of War.

Now, I WOULD sign up, but it says that my e-mail address is already being used by another user.
I think this is because in the past, i've made an account on a different forum (in a different alliance) using the same e-mail address. So unfortunately, unless i make a completely new e-mail address, i won't be able to sign up.

However, if i find the login details for my old account, it may be possible to delete that one, meaning that the e-mail address is no longer being used.
If there are any other ways i can solve this problem, please reply Smile

B.S.M
(XEON-BTB)

P.S the X after my 'username' is because the original B.S.M had been taken, so i put an x after it for Xeon afro
Back to top Go down

Want to join? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to join?   Want to join? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 10:45 pm

They can probably find your account, but will probably need your email address...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Want to join? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to join?   Want to join? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Want to join?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xeon :: Honoured Guests :: Alliance Applications-
Jump to: